Pinterest

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stampin' Up Curled Paper Wreath


Here is a paper wreath I made using some old Stampin' Up paper.  I found the link on how to make this here.  I really love how it turned out and can't wait to try some other papers.  Maybe something cute for Easter or Halloween.  This is made with the small wreath mold, I'll have to do a larger one and see how that works.
 
This is a project I would like to try for super saturday next year.  Cheap, easy and mindless.  Mindless is better so we can all chat while we craft.  I loved doing the advent calendars but it was a bit hectic as we were all trying to figure out what to do next.
I added a flower made out of ribbon to cut through the color and pattern.  Also to add a little focus.  It's the first I've tried and I think it turned out okay. 

The video I followed said the paper would curl like ribbon.  I wasn't able to get the paper to curl very much so I mostly wrapped it around my bone folder.  That worked well enough.  If I tried to curl it too much the paper began to break down and ripple.

No comments:

Post a Comment