Pinterest

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas (Day 5-8)

This post is a continuation of a 12 Days of Christmas project that my family is doing for a special family.   You can read about it here.

Here are the gifts we are giving for Days 5-8.

Day Five:
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Five Golden Rings (Donuts or Bagels, not sure which we will use yet), Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.  (Will put up a picture once we do it.)

Day Six:
On the sixth Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Six Pack of Soda, 5 Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.  (Will update a picture once we do it.)

Day Seven:
On the seventh Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.
 This is a sweet poem I found to give along with the gift.

Day Eight:
On the eighth Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Eight Gifts for Giving, Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.
 
 Each gift has four Hersey nuggets inside.  The candy covering is a handstamped address label.

No comments:

Post a Comment