Pinterest

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas (Days 9-12)

This post is a continuation of a 12 Days of Christmas project that my family is doing for a special family.   You can read about it here.

Day Nine:
On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Nine Gold Coins, Eight Gifts for Giving, Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.

I added some mint chocolates to fill in the extra space of the jar.


Day Ten:
On the Tenth Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Ten Packs of Cocoa, Nine Gold Coins, Eight Gifts for Giving, Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.


Day Eleven:
On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Eleven Christmas Ornaments, Ten Packs of Cocoa, Nine Gold Coins, Eight Gifts for Giving, Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.

Here are the handmade ornaments hanging up.  I got them from an old Stampin' Up ornament making kit.


Day Twelve:
On the Twelveth Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me Twelve Christmas Cookies, Eleven Christmas Ornaments, Ten Packs of Cocoa, Nine Gold Coins, Eight Gifts for Giving, Seven Candy Canes, Six Pack of Soda, Five Golden Rings, Four Sets of Gift Tags, Three Christmas Candles, Two Movie Tickets, and an Advent Calendar.  (Will update photo once we make the cookies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment