Pinterest

Friday, October 12, 2012

Father's Day Cards

Here is a cute Father's Day card.  Not my design, I made this at my Stampin' Up Demonstraters home during a class. 
My Dad found a cute "quote" online.  I don't know where.  It said, "Give.  -little stream"  In the LDS children's songbook there is a song about a little stream that tells us to give to those around us. It's my Dad's favorite children's song.  So I took a frame and tried to capture the thought for him.  Sorry about the bad angle for the picture. 


I was something similar to this online.  Don't remember where.  It didn't turn out quite like I wanted but good enough:)

 Another card made at my demonstrators home during a stamp class.  I think it turned out adorable.  Don't know where she got the idea.  Possibly at splitcoast stampers.


No comments:

Post a Comment