Pinterest

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wedding Cards

A few years ago I put these cards together from a 'Close to My Heart' card making kit.  I didn't know what I would do with them but just kept them around until I found the right project.  My mom is invited to a lot of weddings and asked me to make her some wedding cards for her birthday.  So I took these cards, added a few elements and stamped them.  I think they turned out just right. 


On the back of all my cards I stamp a recycle sign with wording that says, "Hand stamped by me, recycled by you".  I love this stamp from Stampin' Up.  It is retired but oh so cute.  Lets you know it was handmade but then gives you a little smile.




 I didn't like the backside of the brads showing on the inside of the cards so I covered them with paper. 






These cards had butterfly pictures in the center of the card.  I removed the pictures and added design from the Stampin' Up Lattice Sizzix Die.  I am loving that Die.  It can give a classy touch to any project.  

 For this card I cut the Lattice Die out of clear velum.  I don't like to attach velum with tape because you can always see it.  So I usually use metal brads to attach it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment