Pinterest

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Creative Again




I can't believe it's been so long since I've crafted. Add an overseas move to the birth of baby number four and you have a recipe for no mommy crafting. I am finally beginning to do some fun projects and here are a few of my latest.


Here is a quick birthday card I made for Ilana's new teacher.


And one for my niece.

















A friend in my ward had a baby and I made a few projects for her. A pack of thank you cards to use after the baby came. Some decorated wood blocks. (I am converting many of my wood block stamps to the clear mounted ones to save space.) I put them together in a clear gift bag with a little pink onesie.








































I made a card for my mother-in-law when she retired. I love using different images punched out with the same shape. I plan on doing some more home decor using this concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment