Pinterest

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oakpark Frame

We had the best Children's Dentist Office in Simi Valley, Ca.  We were very sad to move and leave their office.  I tried to bring in gifts to show the staff our appreciation.  As my parting gift I made a collage for the office.  
 It has the Oakpark name and the year the first office was established.  There are four offices now.  The four solid green squares has the name of all the offices on them.  The office has a woodland creature theme (so cute).  So I used that as my main inspiration.  Usually I find it easiest to pick one paper stack of scrapbook paper and use only those papers as they already match colors and tone.  With this I had to use two or three sources of paper but I think I did pretty well matching them up.  
I wasn't able to find a window box frame appropriate to my needs so I glued all the squares on top of the glass so I could still get the 3-D effect I love in these type of projects.  Of course pictures never really do it justice but it's so cute in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment